Meet Your Coach
Phil Kaiser graduated from the United States Military Academy at West Point in 1984 with a BS, Mechanical Engineering Emphasis. He served 25 years active-duty with leadership experience at the direct, organizational, and strategic level. His last assignment was as the Director of Leader Development for the U.S. Army ROTC before retiring as an Army Colonel in 2009. He then served an additional 6 years in various leader development positions as a Senior Department of the Army Civilian.
He and his wife and have been married for 32+ years and have two adult children. Phil is a life-long athlete, former high school wrestling coach, and adventurist. He currently serves as entrepreneur (K2 Peak Performance) as a character, mental toughness, and leadership coach.
- USMA Graduate, BS, Mechanical Engineering
- Ranger Qualified
- MS in Human Resources Management
- Ironman 70.3 and 140.6 finisher
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 certified
- Formerly a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Author of Peak Performance Begins in the Mind, and a corresponding Workbook (see Amazon Author page).