You are one step closer to separating yourself from the pack.
Don’t be like everyone else, distracted and constantly checking your social media, texts, or email when you should be focused, engaged, and productive doing what is important to you. Instead, be different. Be focused, intentional, purpose oriented and transform into the character driven, mentally tough leader you need and can become. Emplace a higher standard by holding yourself accountable.
- More meaningful relationships because you are present, focused, and engaged.
- More productive because you are mindful and focused on the present.
- Healthier because you are less stressed and more energized.
- A “Mental Skills Self-Assessment” download designed to help you identify strengths and weaknesses within your mental preparation program so you can create strategies to improve and take your performance to the next level. Key areas include mindset management, mental toughness development, confidence, focus, and consistency. Although this course only covers focus and mindfulness, you may find the self-assessment useful.
- A short review of the “Peak Performance System” including: the concept of 2CPR, underlying principles, foundational tools, and situational tools designed to help you improve your confidence, mental toughness, focus, and ability to perform under pressure in pursuit of your goals and life’s challenges.
- Lesson 1: Creating Laser Like Focus. Lesson includes interesting research behind distractions, a basic discussion of concentration styles, the impacts of multi-tasking, the three common types of distractions, and a simple 4 step process to create laser-like focus.
- Lesson 2: Creating Mindfulness Through Meditation. You can’t improve your ability to focus without applying the concept of mindfulness. The notion of focus and mindfulness are inseparable. Learn the basics of meditation and its irrefutable benefits; four practical meditation techniques (the reset, training, reflection, and preparation session) designed to help you defeat “the mother of all distractions”.
Let’s get started.