“Man can create nothing which he does not first conceive in thought”.
Napoleon Hill (Think and Grow Rich)
Visualization is a potent science-based technique that can help you prepare physically and mentally for success both in sport and life.
Visualization is the creation of a mental image or enactment that helps you “bridge the gap” between where you are along your path to achievement and where you aspire to be. Consider visualization as a structured and intentional dream, a mental rehearsal used to prepare for an upcoming event or to help you achieve a goal.
While visualization techniques don't guarantee success or replace the physical work associated with your goal, they can serve an important part in your preparation and supplement your training regimen.
Find out how.
Aspiring / developing leaders, young professionals seeking to improve their confidence in support of any goal, major challenge, or to simply overcome life’s friction, or student-athletes (18+ years of age).
- Leaders, teachers, coaches, or parents looking for a system to improve their team’s focus, confidence, mental toughness, and ability to perform under pressure in pursuit of optimal performance.
- Course is self-paced and includes a combination of audio recordings, downloads, slide presentations, exercises, assessments, and surveys. When you purchase the course, you receive access for six months.
- Will have access to Coach Kaiser via weekly virtual office hours.
- A “Mental Skills Self-Assessment” download designed to help you identify strengths and weaknesses within your mental preparation program so you can create strategies to improve and take your performance to the next level. Key areas include mindset management, mental toughness development, confidence, focus, and consistency. Although this course only addresses visualization techniques, you may find the self-assessment useful.
- A short review of the “Peak Performance System” including: the concept of 2CPR, underlying principles, foundational tools, and situational tools designed to help you improve your confidence, mental toughness, focus, and ability to perform under pressure in pursuit of your goals and life’s challenges.
- A simple review of the science behind visualization and why it works.
Three simple to use visualization techniques including technique training, event rehearsals, and mind conditioning.
Learn how to add realism to your visualization sessions by incorporating scene construction and mental contrasting techniques.
If you are a leader, coach, teacher, or parent, learn how to apply visualization techniques at team level and how to help your athletes incorporate visualization drills into their individual preparation tools.
Key Benefits of this Course
We all daydream about accomplishing our long-term goals and aspirations, but seldom or deliberately apply these science-based techniques to help us achieve our goals or overcome difficult challenges.
Visualization techniques are science based and a great way to learn new skills, to reinforce existing skills, or to "get in some reps" and help improve confidence.
This course will teach you how to use Visualization Techniques as the Structured and Intentional Dream to achieve your best.
The result: another mental skill designed to help you and your team achieve your best.