Mindsets are foundational for peak and optimal performance. Mindsets are a frame of reference or viewpoint developed over-time based upon your experiences and the environment in which you live. These mindsets are dynamic and dependent upon your strengths, weaknesses, and circumstances.
A mindset is simply a pair of “glasses” that YOU SELECT to help yourself “see”. Your default mindsets affect every aspect of life and determine what you see, how you think, how you decide and respond, and EVEN those you interact with.
I’ve identified six performance mindsets that shape your basic attitude, willingness to learn, general level of commitment, and default sense of leadership and responsibility.
This single lesson, 8 module mini-course is all about helping you understand and identify your default mindsets so you can manage them to achieve optimal performance.
We use a three-step learning process of learn, apply, and reflect to teach the mental preparation skills necessary to thrive in challenging and uncertain environments. Presentations, activities, and exercise downloads are designed to help you conduct a self-assessment and create improvement strategies so you can move toward the confident, focused, and mentally tough person of character you want and need to become.
- Leaders, Teachers, Coaches, or Parents looking for a system to improve their own and their team’s mindsets and ability to perform under pressure in pursuit of optimal performance.
- Student-athletes (18+ years of age), aspiring / developing leaders, or young professionals seeking to improve their mindsets in support of any goal, major challenge, or to simply overcome life’s friction.
- Course is self-paced and includes a combination of audio recordings, downloads, slide presentations, exercises, assessments, and surveys. When you purchase the course, you receive access for 6 months.
- Will have access to Coach Kaiser via weekly virtual office hours.
- Introduction to the Six Peak Performance Mindsets.
- How to identify your default mindsets (to include a self-assessment tool).
- Learn how mindsets are developed at individual and team level.
- Learn how to manage, and even change your default mindsets to achieve optimal performance.
- A module dedicated to leaders, teachers, coaches, and parents focused on applying mindsets management principles at team level.
- Mindset Assessment tool to help you identify your default mindsets.
- Exercise to help you identify your primary Mindset Influencers and Role Models
- Mindset Action Plan designed to help you identify and create strategies necessary to optimize your mindsets.
Key Benefits of this Course
You will gain an understanding of what mindsets are, how they are established, and their significant role in your life.
This course will also aid you in your self-awareness journey by helping you identify your default mindsets, and who your influencers / role models are.
Most importantly, this course is going to help you create a mindset action plan to adjust, or even change your mindsets if necessary to help you create optimal performance.
Your benefit is a focused, intentional, and confident YOU!!