You can’t achieve anything of significance until you can focus and do the hard work. This two-lesson course is designed to help you create laser-like focus so you can live an intentional and purposeful life in pursuit of your responsibilities, goals, and dreams.
Because focus and mindfulness are inseparable, this course includes both. Learning to focus involves understanding distractions and having practical and actionable techniques to defeat them. Being mindful takes your focus to the next level and involves being in the present by working to control your thoughts so you can focus on the here and now and not the past or the future.
We use a three-step learning process of learn, apply, and reflect to teach these mental preparation skills necessary to thrive in challenging and uncertain environments.
Presentations, assessments, activities, and exercise downloads are designed to help you conduct a self-assessment and create improvement strategies so you can move toward the confident, focused, and mentally tough person of character you want and need to become.
Each lesson includes a post designed for leaders, coaches, teachers, and parents to help them implement these critical skills at team level.
- Student-athletes (18+ years of age), aspiring / developing leaders, or professionals seeking to improve their ability to focus, confidence, mental toughness, and perform under pressure in support of any goal, major challenge, or to simply overcome life’s friction.
- Leaders, teachers, coaches, or parents looking for a system to improve their team’s focus, confidence, mental toughness, and ability to perform under pressure in pursuit of optimal performance.
- Course is self-paced and includes a combination of audio recordings, downloads, slide presentations, exercises, assessments, and surveys. When you purchase the course, you receive access for six months.
- Will have access to Coach Kaiser via weekly virtual office hours.
- A “Mental Skills Self-Assessment” download designed to help you identify strengths and weaknesses within your mental preparation program so you can create strategies to improve and take your performance to the next level. Key areas include mindset management, mental toughness development, confidence, focus, and consistency. Although this course only covers focus and mindfulness, you may find the self-assessment useful.
- A short review of the “Peak Performance System” including: the concept of 2CPR, underlying principles, foundational tools, and situational tools designed to help you improve your confidence, mental toughness, focus, and ability to perform under pressure in pursuit of your goals and life’s challenges.
- Lesson 1: Creating Laser Like Focus. Lesson includes interesting research behind distractions, a basic discussion of concentration styles, the impacts of multi-tasking, the three common types of distractions, and a simple 4 step process to create laser-like focus.
- Lesson 2: Creating Mindfulness Through Meditation. You can’t improve your ability to focus without applying the concept of mindfulness. The notion of focus and mindfulness are inseparable. Learn the basics of meditation and its irrefutable benefits; four practical meditation techniques (the reset, training, reflection, and preparation session) designed to help you defeat “the mother of all distractions”.
Key Benefits of this Course
Don’t be like everyone else, distracted and constantly checking your social media, texts, or email when you should be focused, engaged, and productive doing what is important to you. Instead, be different. Be focused, intentional, purpose oriented and transform into the character driven, mentally tough leader you need and can become. Emplace a higher standard by holding yourself accountable.
- More meaningful relationships because you are present, focused, and engaged.
- More productive because you are mindful and focused on the present.
- Healthier because you are less stressed and more energized.
If you are a leader, coach, teacher, or parent looking for a science-based system to instill confidence, focus, and mental toughness within those you care about, start with my system, and adjust to meet your needs. To be successful, you must address the problem with your children, students, or teammates. They must understand the challenge, the costs, and the solutions. My system provides you the ready to use framework and lexicon necessary to have a life-long impact on those you care about.