“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence is not an act but a habit.” (Aristotle)
You are unlikely to find any top performer who doesn’t religiously follow a core set of habits and routines, and have a daily ritual they protect at all costs. There are subtle differences between the three, but all are related, and serve an important role in helping you perform at your best. Combined, all can have an exponential, synergistic, and positive effect on your performance, OR, if negatively oriented, can devastate your effort.
If you are serious about what you do and you need to perform at your best, you can’t just nonchalantly show up, expect things to fall into place and go your way. This haphazard approach may work during less demanding situations, but it won’t serve you well during difficult challenges or against serious competitors.
- Student-athletes (18+ years of age), aspiring / developing leaders, or professionals seeking to improve their ability to focus, confidence, mental toughness, and perform under pressure in support of any goal, major challenge, or to simply overcome life’s friction.
- Leaders, teachers, coaches, or parents looking for a system to improve their team’s focus, confidence, mental toughness, and ability to perform under pressure in pursuit of optimal performance.
- Course is self-paced and includes a combination of audio recordings, downloads, slide presentations, exercises, assessments, and surveys. When you purchase the course, you receive access for six months.
- Will have access to Coach Kaiser via weekly virtual office hours.
- A “Mental Skills Self-Assessment” download designed to help you identify strengths and weaknesses within your mental preparation program so you can create strategies to improve and take your performance to the next level. Key areas include mindset management, mental toughness development, confidence, focus, and consistency. Although this course only covers rituals, you may find the self-assessment useful.
- A short review of the “Peak Performance System” including: the concept of 2CPR, underlying principles, foundational tools, and situational tools designed to help you improve your confidence, mental toughness, focus, and ability to perform under pressure in pursuit of your goals and life’s challenges.
- A discussion of the differences and relationships between habits, routines, and rituals to help you implement all three tools to achieve your best.
A discussion on why rituals are important and how you can use them to beat distractions, get in-the-zone, and create certainty, consistency, and confidence in how you “perform”.
An in-depth section on how to apply lifestyle rituals, pre/during/post event rituals to achieve optimal performance.
The lesson includes one downloadable assessment tool designed to help you identify your current rituals and an exercise to help you adjust your existing rituals to achieve your optimal performance.
Key Benefits of this Course
Don’t be like everyone else, distracted and constantly checking your social media, texts, or email when you should be focused, engaged, and productive doing what is important to you. Instead, be different. Become focused, intentional, purpose oriented and transform into the character driven, mentally tough leader you need and can become. Emplace a higher standard by holding yourself accountable.
Physical preparation is the obvious, but not easy task, while mental and emotional preparation is far more challenging, yet equally important. Rituals that focus on the physical preparation can also help create mental and emotional preparedness as well. Simply put, well-designed rituals prepare the serious performer for an important event and help:
- Create familiarity with the unknown.
- Create consistency and a sense of control to a dynamic situation.
- Get in the zone for an upcoming event or competition by creating focus.
- Instill confidence in your preparedness.
- Rest, relax, and prepare for future events.
The result: A TRANSFORMED You. You become more focused, intentional, purpose oriented and transform into the character driven, mentally tough leader you need and can become.
If you are a leader, coach, teacher, or parent looking for a science-based system to instill confidence, focus, and mental toughness within those you care about, start with my system, and adjust to meet your needs. To be successful, you must address the problem with your teammates, students, or children. They must understand the challenge, the risks, and the solutions. My system provides you the ready to use framework and lexicon necessary to have a life-long impact on those you care about.